The Disability Advisor on the Claim Evaluation Process
Welcome! You have arrived at the third of DisabilityAdvisor.com’s Social Security Disability topics—How Social Security Decides Whether You Are Disabled. You can browse the eleven articles in this section for plain-language answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Social Security Disability decision process.
The Disability Advisor website offers at-your-finger-tips answers to the most frequently asked questions about Social Security Disability.
These articles address:
- Social Security’s five-step disability assessment.
- What your age, education, and work history have to do with Social Security disability.
- Non-disability requirements to get Social Security Disability benefits.
- A discussion of some illnesses that may qualify you for Social Security Disability.
- When the Social Security Administration will ask you to see a doctor.
- Who decides your eligibility for Social Security Disability.
Act Now to Get Help with Your Claim or Appeal
An experienced Social Security Disability attorney can help you with your Social Security Disability claim or appeal with no advance out-of-pocket cost to you for legal fees. This means you pay attorney fees only if your claim is approved. Then, attorney fees are subject to the standard limit set by the Social Security Administration and are deducted from your Social Security Disability back pay. All very convenient and risk free.